PARADISE HISTORICAL SOCIETY
Lillian Hamblin Nelson
Before completing this application, read carefully the Grant Guidelines described in “Lillian Hamblin Nelson Research Paper Request for Proposal.”
Complete the form below by filling in all applicable fields. Required are first name, last name, email address
and file upload of text files provided in
.DOC or .PDF formats.
Please upload two (2) separate
text files including the following:
1. Summary of Proposed Research:
Include a description of the subject to be studied
and an outline of the methods you will employ.
IMPORTANT: Topics of Interest described
in the Grant Guidelines receive priority.
Up to 3,000 characters
2. Researcher’s Qualifications:
Describe your qualifications to conduct this research, write the paper, and present your findings to the Society. Include education, prior research projects
and other relevant experience.
Up to 1,000 characters
Monroe County, Pennsylvania
Local Historical Research
Paradise Historical Society seeks proposals for research, written report and oral presentation on historical topics of interest relating to Paradise Township, Monroe County, PA.
• Families and Family Histories
• Resorts, Inns, Guest Houses, Hotels
• Visitors, Summer Residents and Dignitaries
• Businesses, Agriculture and Livelihoods
• Government, Tax Records, Officials, Schools and School Boards
• Transportation, Roads, Railroads, Vehicles
• Churches & Cemeteries
• Natural History, Streams, Dams, Hunting, and Fishing
• Oral Histories • Flood of 1955
• Postcard Collections, Photos, and Memorabilia
Rolling application for grants up to $2,500.